Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QML TreeView
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Automatically clone all repositories defined in conf/gitolite.conf
- Poor Man's Data Munging in the Linux Shell
- Updated QML C++ Object Example
- QML and Clipboard Interaction
- Note to self: Getting vim-eastwood to work.
- Advanced Clock Plugin
Tag Archives: Panorama
In this post, I upload some panoramic photos I took in May during a trip to “Beautiful British Columbia”, Canada, which, I think, truly deserves this byname. Even though I just visited a very small part of British Columbia, I … Continue reading
Below are two new panoramic photos. The first one was taken some time ago in Palmengarten Frankfurt. The second shows clouds in the view from Bad Vilbel Heilsberg in the directions Frankfurt and Taunus.
Here are some more panoramic photographies from Cádiz, Spain. The photos were taken last week during a stay in Cádiz with my trusted N9 cell phone and were stitched with Hugin. From the technical point of view, I think, it … Continue reading
Here, are some more panoramic photos. All these photos had been taken at Heilsberg, Bad Vilbel, Germany. I’ll just quickly post all panoramas in, more or less, chronological order without further comment. I hope you like these.
It has been quite a while since my first post with panoramic photos. In the meantime, I collected some more panoramas, I’d like to share. This is one of my favorite panoramas. It shows Plaza España in Sevilla. This place … Continue reading