Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QML and Clipboard Interaction
- Note to self: Resize animated PNG (APNG)
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- bowerick: Easing Simple Message-oriented Middleware Tasks with Clojure (and Java)
- Note to Self: Clojure Code in LaTeX vs. Copy&Paste
Tag Archives: Panorama
I used a trip this year to Dielheim and Heidelberg, as opportunity to try to make some more panoramic photos. As usual, I took the individual photos with my smartphone and used Huggin as stitcher. The first two panoramas were … Continue reading
In this post, I upload some panoramic photos I took in May during a trip to “Beautiful British Columbia”, Canada, which, I think, truly deserves this byname. Even though I just visited a very small part of British Columbia, I … Continue reading
Below are two new panoramic photos. The first one was taken some time ago in Palmengarten Frankfurt. The second shows clouds in the view from Bad Vilbel Heilsberg in the directions Frankfurt and Taunus.
Here are some more panoramic photographies from Cádiz, Spain. The photos were taken last week during a stay in Cádiz with my trusted N9 cell phone and were stitched with Hugin. From the technical point of view, I think, it … Continue reading
Here, are some more panoramic photos. All these photos had been taken at Heilsberg, Bad Vilbel, Germany. I’ll just quickly post all panoramas in, more or less, chronological order without further comment. I hope you like these.
It has been quite a while since my first post with panoramic photos. In the meantime, I collected some more panoramas, I’d like to share. This is one of my favorite panoramas. It shows Plaza España in Sevilla. This place … Continue reading