Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QML and Clipboard Interaction
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Emumaster for SailfishOS, Work-in-progress
- cli4clj 1.7.0 - Alternate Scrolling Mode
- cli4clj 1.7.2 - "GraalVM-ready"
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- QML TreeView
- Note to self: Resize animated PNG (APNG)
- Unit Testing Arbitrary Interactive Clojure Command Line Interfaces (CLIs) with cli4clj - Illustrated using the Example of the Clojure REPL
Tag Archives: Test-driven Development
This is just a very brief update. I actually did this some time ago but didn’t really get to write about it. clj-assorted-utils and clj-net-pcap now make use of Travis CI. Integrating Travis CI was actually very easy. What I … Continue reading
Due to an embarrassing error in test2junit I had to quickly release another version. The current version 1.0.1 fixes the problem and is available from clojars.org. The readme at github had been updated as well.
I like test-driven development very much. Over time the number of test cases grows and grows. As one consequence, it may become difficult to keep the overview of the results. As a simple mean to get an overview of my … Continue reading