Top Posts & Pages
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QZeeControl 2: Zeemote JS1 Bluetooth Protocol Implementation in Qt5
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Performance of "Method Calls" on "Clojure Objects"
- QComboBox for QML
- QML FlowListView
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- Video: Plasma Active on Nexus 7
Tag Archives: Test-driven Development
This is just a very brief update. I actually did this some time ago but didn’t really get to write about it. clj-assorted-utils and clj-net-pcap now make use of Travis CI. Integrating Travis CI was actually very easy. What I … Continue reading
Due to an embarrassing error in test2junit I had to quickly release another version. The current version 1.0.1 fixes the problem and is available from clojars.org. The readme at github had been updated as well.
I like test-driven development very much. Over time the number of test cases grows and grows. As one consequence, it may become difficult to keep the overview of the results. As a simple mean to get an overview of my … Continue reading