Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QML TreeView
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- Note to self: Getting vim-eastwood to work.
- QML FlowListView
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Pebble Protocol Implementation in QML and SkippingStones UI for #SailfishOS
- Speed up TDD in Clojure with lein-reload
- Nexus 7, Linux, Accelerometer, sensorfw
Tag Archives: Leiningen
Due to an embarrassing error in test2junit I had to quickly release another version. The current version 1.0.1 fixes the problem and is available from clojars.org. The readme at github had been updated as well.
I like test-driven development very much. Over time the number of test cases grows and grows. As one consequence, it may become difficult to keep the overview of the results. As a simple mean to get an overview of my … Continue reading
Personally, I am a big fan of the Test-driven Development (TDD) approach; iterative development by writing tests first and then implementing the required functionality is just so much fun and very efficient as well. As a very nice side effect … Continue reading