Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Recursive Update Script for SVN, Git, etc.
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Automatically clone all repositories defined in conf/gitolite.conf
- Publications & Talks
- QML Text Input for Maemo Fremantle
- cli4clj 1.2.5 - Improved Testability of Multi-threaded Command Line Applications in Clojure
- QComboBox for QML
- clj-net-pcap Version 1.7.1 Released
- QML SectionScroller vs. QAbstractListModel
Tag Archives: Fun
Today, I also packaged QZeeControl for Mer/Nemo. You can get it from my download repository. However, please keep in mind that this is still very experimental. It also seems that Bluetooth support is not very mature in Mer/Nemo yet. In … Continue reading
Just packaged the QML version of VUMeter for Mer/Nemo. You can get it from my download repository.
QZeeControl for MeeGo/Harmattan can now also be downloaded from the Ovi store: http://store.ovi.com/content/269986 Please make sure to read and follow the usage instructions in order to have the best user experience.
This month I finally started to work on a small project I wanted to do already since long time ago: QZeeControl enables controlling your Harmattan/MeeGo based smartphone via a Zeemote bluetooth remote control. For those of you who already used … Continue reading
I just uploaded version 0.2.1 of VUMeter for Harmattan (N9/N950) to rzr’s and my repository. This is a QML port of the VUMeter version which is available for Fremantle. At the moment the Harmattan version is still missing some of … Continue reading
Advanced Clock Plugin is a highly customizable replacement for the stock clock of the N900. Advanced Clock Plugin comes with different clock styles and offers many settings to further customize the look of the clock. Furthermore Advanced Clock Plugin is … Continue reading