Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QML TreeView
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Automatically clone all repositories defined in conf/gitolite.conf
- QML FlowListView
- QComboBox for QML
- QML and Clipboard Interaction
- Note to self: Getting vim-eastwood to work.
- QML SectionScroller vs. QAbstractListModel
Monthly Archives: January 2012
With udev you can trigger actions when an external screen/monitor is connected. This is, e.g., useful when you want to automatically perform some actions when an external Screen is connected to a laptop. Such actions could be to automatically enable … Continue reading
I added a somewhat experimental feature to the Harmattan version of MeePasswords. The new functionality enables you to use NFC tags as means for authentication instead of having to type in your password. You can get the most recent version … Continue reading
Thanks to the community testers at apps.formeego.com MeePasswords and Q To-Do are now in the official software catalog there. Thanks a lot for your testing work and feedback.