Top Posts & Pages
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QZeeControl 2: Zeemote JS1 Bluetooth Protocol Implementation in Qt5
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Performance of "Method Calls" on "Clojure Objects"
- QComboBox for QML
- QML FlowListView
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- Video: Plasma Active on Nexus 7
Category Archives: test2junit
As my last post about test2junit is some time ago, here is the very brief description: test2junit is a Leiningen plug-in that provides improved JUnit XML format output when executing clojure.test tests. In addition, it allows to automatically run the … Continue reading
This is a brief post to announce the release of test2junit 1.2.1. For those who do not know test2junit yet, here is the brief description from the readme: Test2junit is “a leiningen plug-in to output test results to JUnit XML … Continue reading
Due to an embarrassing error in test2junit I had to quickly release another version. The current version 1.0.1 fixes the problem and is available from clojars.org. The readme at github had been updated as well.
I like test-driven development very much. Over time the number of test cases grows and grows. As one consequence, it may become difficult to keep the overview of the results. As a simple mean to get an overview of my … Continue reading