Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Recursive Update Script for SVN, Git, etc.
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Automatically clone all repositories defined in conf/gitolite.conf
- Publications & Talks
- QML Text Input for Maemo Fremantle
- cli4clj 1.2.5 - Improved Testability of Multi-threaded Command Line Applications in Clojure
- QComboBox for QML
- clj-net-pcap Version 1.7.1 Released
- QML SectionScroller vs. QAbstractListModel
Monthly Archives: August 2012
I am working with a bigger number of different version control systems. I use these from different locations, so I have the use-case of frequently updating those repositories. The following script recursively traverses a directory structure; once it finds a … Continue reading
Today, I also packaged QZeeControl for Mer/Nemo. You can get it from my download repository. However, please keep in mind that this is still very experimental. It also seems that Bluetooth support is not very mature in Mer/Nemo yet. In … Continue reading
Just packaged the QML version of VUMeter for Mer/Nemo. You can get it from my download repository.