Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Recursive Update Script for SVN, Git, etc.
- KDE Lock Screen vs. Touch Input
- QML SectionScroller vs. QAbstractListModel
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- QML and Clipboard Interaction
- Automatically clone all repositories defined in conf/gitolite.conf
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
- Playing a bit with Message-oriented Middleware Protocols/Transports using bowerick
- bowerick 2.1.0 Released
Category Archives: QZeeControl
Recently, I got a Crazyflie. As I also own two Zeemote JS1 remote controls, using these for controlling the Crazyflie suggested itself to me. In a previous post, I introduced QZeeControl 2 which enables using Zeemote remote controls, e.g., on … Continue reading
The Zeemote JS1 is a small bluetooth joystick remote control. In the past, I already created some apps that allow the usage of the Zeemote JS1, like QZeeControl (for Harmattan/MeeGo on the N9 and N950) and Zeecontrol (for Fremantle on … Continue reading
Today, I also packaged QZeeControl for Mer/Nemo. You can get it from my download repository. However, please keep in mind that this is still very experimental. It also seems that Bluetooth support is not very mature in Mer/Nemo yet. In … Continue reading
QZeeControl for MeeGo/Harmattan can now also be downloaded from the Ovi store: http://store.ovi.com/content/269986 Please make sure to read and follow the usage instructions in order to have the best user experience.