Top Posts & Pages
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QZeeControl 2: Zeemote JS1 Bluetooth Protocol Implementation in Qt5
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Performance of "Method Calls" on "Clojure Objects"
- QComboBox for QML
- QML FlowListView
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- Video: Plasma Active on Nexus 7
Category Archives: QZeeControl
Recently, I got a Crazyflie. As I also own two Zeemote JS1 remote controls, using these for controlling the Crazyflie suggested itself to me. In a previous post, I introduced QZeeControl 2 which enables using Zeemote remote controls, e.g., on … Continue reading
The Zeemote JS1 is a small bluetooth joystick remote control. In the past, I already created some apps that allow the usage of the Zeemote JS1, like QZeeControl (for Harmattan/MeeGo on the N9 and N950) and Zeecontrol (for Fremantle on … Continue reading
Today, I also packaged QZeeControl for Mer/Nemo. You can get it from my download repository. However, please keep in mind that this is still very experimental. It also seems that Bluetooth support is not very mature in Mer/Nemo yet. In … Continue reading
QZeeControl for MeeGo/Harmattan can now also be downloaded from the Ovi store: http://store.ovi.com/content/269986 Please make sure to read and follow the usage instructions in order to have the best user experience.