Here, are some more panoramic photos. All these photos had been taken at Heilsberg, Bad Vilbel, Germany. I’ll just quickly post all panoramas in, more or less, chronological order without further comment. I hope you like these.
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Note to Self: Clojure Code in LaTeX vs. Copy&Paste
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- VUMeter for N9/N950
- QComboBox for QML
- test2junit: Leiningen Plug-in for Writing Test Results in JUnit XML Format
- Publications & Talks
- Open Source Software Projects and Contributions Overview
- Performance of "Method Calls" on "Clojure Objects"