In a previous post I briefly wrote about the current progress on getting an armv7hl build of Plasma Active on Archos G9 working. In the meantime I even (somehow) got the time to build and upload up-to-date rootfs tarballs for the testing and devel branch. You can get these tarballs from: http://files.kde.org/plasma/active/3.0/images/archos-g9/armv7hl/
An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Plasma Active - Archos G9 armv7hl Rootfs Tarballs
- QML FlowListView
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- QComboBox for QML
- New Version of the QML TreeView
- QML TreeView
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures