In a previous post I briefly wrote about the current progress on getting an armv7hl build of Plasma Active on Archos G9 working. In the meantime I even (somehow) got the time to build and upload up-to-date rootfs tarballs for the testing and devel branch. You can get these tarballs from: http://files.kde.org/plasma/active/3.0/images/archos-g9/armv7hl/
An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Pebble Protocol Implementation in QML and SkippingStones UI for #SailfishOS
- Speed up TDD in Clojure with lein-reload
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- #Pebble App for #SailfishOS / #Jolla Updated: SkippingStones 0.10
- QML TreeView
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- KDE Lock Screen vs. Touch Input
- Plasma Active - Archos G9 armv7hl Rootfs Tarballs