Q To-Do is an easy to use to-do list organizer. The latest version of Q To-Do is now available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
Below are some screenshots of the BlackBerry version.
Amongst other features, Q To-Do allows to synchronize the stored data between different installations. This way it is possible to synchronize to-do lists between, e.g., smartphone and desktop. Please note: the sync feature requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.
Main features of Q To-Do are:
- Simple and Easy to Use User Interface
- Available for Smartphones (BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Nokia N9, and Nemomobile), Tablets (Plasma Active), and Desktops (Linux, Windows)
- Synchronization between Different Installations, e.g., Smartphone and Desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.)
- Support for Touch Screens and “Normal” Mouse/Keyboard Control
- Intuitive Swipe Gestures in all Versions
- Simple Sketches
- Nested To-Dos
- Progress Bar
- Indicator for Nesting Level
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Desktop Version
- Batch Delete of Done Items
- Different Colors for To-Dos
- System Tray Icon (Desktop Version)
The BlackBerry version can be installed via BlackBerry Appworld. The Nokia N9 version can be installed via Nokia Store. For more information including screenshots and download links for the desktop versions please see the Q To-Do home page.
Comments and suggestions are always appreciated.