Improvements on the QML TreeView include:
- swipe gestures for navigating the tree (additional to the already existing navigation via buttons),
- integrated handling for onDoubleClicked and onPressAndHold on tree items in the tree code,
- improved color setting for the tree view,
- and some minor, general clean up work in the code.
Q To-Do ships with the new QML TreeView. Hence, it includes all improvements included in the new QML TreeView. Additionally, Q To-Do now comes with the following improvements:
- “harmattanized” UI, the UI should look a little bit more like “native” Harmattan apps now,
- a progress bar indicates the progress of a to-do (This is especially intended for to-dos that contain sub to-dos. See also the screenshots below.),
- double click on an item opens the edit dialog,
- long pressing an item shows a context menu with further actions,
- and the edit/new item dialog is now scrollable to make handling of long text easier.