Finally, my first app reached the Jolla Harbour. This is actually a rather small “toy” app of mine but nonetheless, that’s my first app in Harbour.
StultitiaSimplex is a simple sound recorder and sound player. It is intended as a sort of “sound board” like application; i.e., the primary use case I had in mind when writing it was to capture short snippets of audio and to have these quickly at hand for playback.
You can find a little more information about StultitiaSimplex, including an FAQ explaining the name ;), on the original homepage: http://stultitiasimple.sourceforge.net Unfortunately, that page is fairly outdated. Right now, the code is hosted at github and hopefully I’ll find a little time to create a proper new web page.
The general usage on SailfishOS is as follows:
- Use the pull-down menu and chose “Record Sound”.
- Enter a name and press “Record”.
- Once you are satisfied with the recording click “Stop”.
- Close the recording view.
- Choose “Add Sound” from the pull-down menu and fill all fields.
- Swipe “accept” to add the new file.
- Double-click the file to play it back or long-press on it for more options.
You can assign two sounds to the cover actions for quicker access. Please note that you have to assign both options for this to work. Currently, when assigning just a single cover action, the playback won’t work.
Below are some screenshots:
You must be logged in to post a comment.