Yesterday evening and today, I put a little more work into the SailfishOS version of Q To-Do. Personally, I am quite happy with the results so far. It still needs some more work but I’m optimistic that when I finally get the long anticipated Jolla phone, Q To-Do will be ready as well. 🙂 I uploaded some screenshots of the current state as well as a picture comparing the Sailfish and desktop versions. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated.
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Note to Self: Clojure Code in LaTeX vs. Copy&Paste
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- VUMeter for N9/N950
- QComboBox for QML
- test2junit: Leiningen Plug-in for Writing Test Results in JUnit XML Format
- Publications & Talks
- Open Source Software Projects and Contributions Overview
- Performance of "Method Calls" on "Clojure Objects"