Inspired by a comment to my QML C++ Object Example I updated this example to also show how to work similarly with QML lists.
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Note to Self: Clojure Code in LaTeX vs. Copy&Paste
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- VUMeter for N9/N950
- QComboBox for QML
- test2junit: Leiningen Plug-in for Writing Test Results in JUnit XML Format
- Publications & Talks
- Open Source Software Projects and Contributions Overview
- Performance of "Method Calls" on "Clojure Objects"