This is the first entry in this blog. The blog is intended as a central place primarily for my Open Source activities. I hope to provide useful information for you and that you enjoy the content I put up here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QML and Clipboard Interaction
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Emumaster for SailfishOS, Work-in-progress
- cli4clj 1.7.0 - Alternate Scrolling Mode
- cli4clj 1.7.2 - "GraalVM-ready"
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- QML TreeView
- Note to self: Resize animated PNG (APNG)
- Unit Testing Arbitrary Interactive Clojure Command Line Interfaces (CLIs) with cli4clj - Illustrated using the Example of the Clojure REPL