Top Posts & Pages
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QZeeControl 2: Zeemote JS1 Bluetooth Protocol Implementation in Qt5
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Performance of "Method Calls" on "Clojure Objects"
- QComboBox for QML
- QML FlowListView
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- Video: Plasma Active on Nexus 7
Category Archives: Other Software
Recently, I ported some of my apps (MeePasswords, Q To-Do) to BB10. These apps use some Open Source projects as dependencies that were not readily available for BB10 yet; at least I couldn’t find them. So, I decided to give … Continue reading
Due to an embarrassing error in test2junit I had to quickly release another version. The current version 1.0.1 fixes the problem and is available from clojars.org. The readme at github had been updated as well.
I like test-driven development very much. Over time the number of test cases grows and grows. As one consequence, it may become difficult to keep the overview of the results. As a simple mean to get an overview of my … Continue reading
Instant Coffee is an effort to package Java related applications, libraries, etc. for the easy installation on Maemo Fremantle (N900). Examples of packaged applications are: OpenJDK (actually the icedtea version) [package], MicroEmulator [package], or Clojure [package]. Please note that I … Continue reading