An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- QML SectionScroller vs. QAbstractListModel
- Nexus 7 MOSLO with kexec hardboot and 3G Nexus Support
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Zotero on Nexus7 in Plasma Active, Updated
- QML TreeView
Tag Archives: Version Control
This is just a very brief update. I actually did this some time ago but didn’t really get to write about it. clj-assorted-utils and clj-net-pcap now make use of Travis CI. Integrating Travis CI was actually very easy. What I … Continue reading
In this post, I post a simple, hackish script to clone all repositories defined in a gitolite config file. There may be various reasons why one should want to clone a bunch of repositories at a time, e.g., in case … Continue reading
I am working with a bigger number of different version control systems. I use these from different locations, so I have the use-case of frequently updating those repositories. The following script recursively traverses a directory structure; once it finds a … Continue reading