An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- QML FlowListView
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- Plasma Active 4: New Rootfs Tarballs for ArchosG9 and Nexus7
- Pebble Protocol Implementation in QML and SkippingStones UI for #SailfishOS
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Plasma Active - Archos G9 armv7hl Rootfs Tarballs
- New Version of the QML TreeView
Tag Archives: Qt
Recently, I have been even more busy than usually. As one consequence, I couldn’t really keep track of announcing improvements in SkippingStones. In this post, I try to summarize the most important changes very briefly and add a link to … Continue reading
The Zeemote JS1 is a small bluetooth joystick remote control. In the past, I already created some apps that allow the usage of the Zeemote JS1, like QZeeControl (for Harmattan/MeeGo on the N9 and N950) and Zeecontrol (for Fremantle on … Continue reading
This is somewhat an announcement as well as a call for participation. Some time ago, I treated myself to a Pebble smart watch. As my primary phone is a Jolla smart phone, apparently, the next “logical” step was to get … Continue reading
This is a brief, combined announcement. Two of my own apps, MeePasswords and Q To-Do, as well as another app, Emumaster, I had been porting a bit are available for SailfishOS/Jolla. I actually want to publish MeePasswords and Q To-Do … Continue reading
I put a little work into getting MeePasswords run on SailfishOS. With the experience I got while porting Q To-Do I could do it much quicker this time. This is still a work in progress but I think the screenshots … Continue reading
With a slight delay, I add more screenshots of the SailfishOS version of Q To-Do (See the other post for the older screenshots.). Right now, everything should work. Some UI elements are also already adapted to the native Sailfish look … Continue reading