An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QML FlowListView
- Plasma Active - Archos G9 armv7hl Rootfs Tarballs
- Speed up TDD in Clojure with lein-reload
- N9 Touchstone Mod
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- #Pebble App for #SailfishOS / #Jolla Updated: SkippingStones 0.10
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- Plasma Active 4: New Rootfs Tarballs for ArchosG9 and Nexus7
Tag Archives: Packet Capturing
This is just a very brief update. I actually did this some time ago but didn’t really get to write about it. clj-assorted-utils and clj-net-pcap now make use of Travis CI. Integrating Travis CI was actually very easy. What I … Continue reading
I just uploaded a new version of clj-net-pcap. This version re-adds native libs for Linux i386 and fixes some issues in jNetPcap with respect to formatting IPv6 addresses. Jars are available from clojars: https://clojars.org/clj-net-pcap https://clojars.org/jnetpcap Alternatively you can get the … Continue reading
I just changed the names of my two Clojure libraries cljAcmeUtils and cljNetPcap. Those two libs are now named clj-assorted-utils and clj-net-pcap respectively. Please excuse the inconvenience but I felt this step was necessary as I wanted to upload these … Continue reading
Already before my vacation I fixed some annoying issues in cljNetPcap. You can get cljNetPcap version 1.6.3 from its github page. This version improves the stability, offers more robust mechanisms for extracting the shipped native libs, and improves the stability … Continue reading
Update: Please note that cljNetPcap had been moved to clj-net-pcap. cljNetPcap allows to easily capture packets in Clojure. cljNetPcap builds on top of the jNetPcap Java library and provides a wrapper/facade/whatever for easily using the functionality as provided by jNetPcap … Continue reading