An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- QML FlowListView
- QML Duck-typing Example
- Pebble Protocol Implementation in QML and SkippingStones UI for #SailfishOS
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- KDE Lock Screen vs. Touch Input
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
Tag Archives: N950
While Nemo/Mer runs reasonably well on N9/N950 there is a little annoying issue: the battery status is not correctly displayed. Reason for this is that there is currently no driver for querying the required information from the battery gauge chip … Continue reading