An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Pebble Protocol Implementation in QML and SkippingStones UI for #SailfishOS
- QML and Clipboard Interaction
- Speed up TDD in Clojure with lein-reload
- QML FlowListView
- KDE Lock Screen vs. Touch Input
- N9 Touchstone Mod
- Plasma Active - Archos G9 armv7hl Rootfs Tarballs
Tag Archives: N9
During the past weeks, I put a little effort in further improving my to-do list app: Q To-Do. In this post, I announce the new and improved version 0.11.6 of Q To-Do. This version offers new features like synchronization of … Continue reading
Before going on, the usual disclaimer apply. Doing the things described or shown here you will for sure void your device warranty. Furthermore, you really risk breaking your device or causing other, possibly serious, damage to you, your surroundings etc. … Continue reading
While Nemo/Mer runs reasonably well on N9/N950 there is a little annoying issue: the battery status is not correctly displayed. Reason for this is that there is currently no driver for querying the required information from the battery gauge chip … Continue reading