An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QML and Clipboard Interaction
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Automatically clone all repositories defined in conf/gitolite.conf
- Plasma Active - Archos G9 armv7hl Rootfs Tarballs
- Note to Self: Debugging Telepathy
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
- Enabling UMTS on Archos G9 in Plasma Active
Tag Archives: Linux
Recently, I got a Crazyflie. As I also own two Zeemote JS1 remote controls, using these for controlling the Crazyflie suggested itself to me. In a previous post, I introduced QZeeControl 2 which enables using Zeemote remote controls, e.g., on … Continue reading
The Zeemote JS1 is a small bluetooth joystick remote control. In the past, I already created some apps that allow the usage of the Zeemote JS1, like QZeeControl (for Harmattan/MeeGo on the N9 and N950) and Zeecontrol (for Fremantle on … Continue reading
In this post, I post a simple, hackish script to clone all repositories defined in a gitolite config file. There may be various reasons why one should want to clone a bunch of repositories at a time, e.g., in case … Continue reading
MeePasswords is a simple tool to securely store short snippets of sensible or confidential data such as passwords and the like. The new MeePasswords version 2.0 is now available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5 and desktop (Linux, Windows). … Continue reading
Q To-Do is an easy to use to-do list organizer. The latest version of Q To-Do is now available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9. Below are some screenshots of the BlackBerry version. … Continue reading
With udev you can trigger actions when an external screen/monitor is connected. This is, e.g., useful when you want to automatically perform some actions when an external Screen is connected to a laptop. Such actions could be to automatically enable … Continue reading