An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- QML FlowListView
- QComboBox for QML
- New Version of the QML TreeView
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- QML TreeView
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- QML Text Input for Maemo Fremantle
- Plasma Active - Archos G9 armv7hl Rootfs Tarballs
Tag Archives: Leiningen
Due to an embarrassing error in test2junit I had to quickly release another version. The current version 1.0.1 fixes the problem and is available from clojars.org. The readme at github had been updated as well.
I like test-driven development very much. Over time the number of test cases grows and grows. As one consequence, it may become difficult to keep the overview of the results. As a simple mean to get an overview of my … Continue reading
Personally, I am a big fan of the Test-driven Development (TDD) approach; iterative development by writing tests first and then implementing the required functionality is just so much fun and very efficient as well. As a very nice side effect … Continue reading