Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Nexus 7 MOSLO with kexec hardboot and 3G Nexus Support
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- Wanted: Nexus 7 3G Linux Driver?
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Packaging and Publishing MeeGo/Harmattan Applications for Mer/Nemo via OBS
- Video: Plasma Active on Nexus 7
- New Rootfs Tarball of Plasma Active for Nexus 7
- QML TreeView
Tag Archives: Leiningen
Due to an embarrassing error in test2junit I had to quickly release another version. The current version 1.0.1 fixes the problem and is available from clojars.org. The readme at github had been updated as well.
I like test-driven development very much. Over time the number of test cases grows and grows. As one consequence, it may become difficult to keep the overview of the results. As a simple mean to get an overview of my … Continue reading
Personally, I am a big fan of the Test-driven Development (TDD) approach; iterative development by writing tests first and then implementing the required functionality is just so much fun and very efficient as well. As a very nice side effect … Continue reading