An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- QML and Clipboard Interaction
- #Pebble App for #SailfishOS / #Jolla Updated: SkippingStones 0.10
- Automatically clone all repositories defined in conf/gitolite.conf
- QZeeControl 2: Zeemote JS1 Bluetooth Protocol Implementation in Qt5
- Speed up TDD in Clojure with lein-reload
Tag Archives: jNetPcap
This is just a very brief update. I actually did this some time ago but didn’t really get to write about it. clj-assorted-utils and clj-net-pcap now make use of Travis CI. Integrating Travis CI was actually very easy. What I … Continue reading
I just changed the names of my two Clojure libraries cljAcmeUtils and cljNetPcap. Those two libs are now named clj-assorted-utils and clj-net-pcap respectively. Please excuse the inconvenience but I felt this step was necessary as I wanted to upload these … Continue reading
Update: Please note that cljNetPcap had been moved to clj-net-pcap. cljNetPcap allows to easily capture packets in Clojure. cljNetPcap builds on top of the jNetPcap Java library and provides a wrapper/facade/whatever for easily using the functionality as provided by jNetPcap … Continue reading