An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- QML FlowListView
- Pebble Protocol Implementation in QML and SkippingStones UI for #SailfishOS
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- New Version of the QML TreeView
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
Tag Archives: Harmattan
Q To-Do is an easy to use to-do list organizer. The latest version of Q To-Do is now available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9. Below are some screenshots of the BlackBerry version. … Continue reading
Q To-Do is a simplistic todo list organizer. Q To-Do is available for Harmattan/MeeGo and Nemo/Mer. For more information about Q To-Do, its features, usage, installation, screenshots, etc. please see the new Q To-Do homepage at github. Up to now … Continue reading
MeeGo/Harmattan uses Debian-based packaging whereas Mer/Nemo uses RPM-based packaging. Additionally, there are also some differences with respect to using the OBS for publishing packages. This might lead to some confusion when one tries to package and publish packages for Mer/Nemo. … Continue reading
QZeeControl for MeeGo/Harmattan can now also be downloaded from the Ovi store: http://store.ovi.com/content/269986 Please make sure to read and follow the usage instructions in order to have the best user experience.
This month I finally started to work on a small project I wanted to do already since long time ago: QZeeControl enables controlling your Harmattan/MeeGo based smartphone via a Zeemote bluetooth remote control. For those of you who already used … Continue reading
I had a little time to continue hacking on the Qt/QML port of To-Do O, Q To-Do. During this work I also reworked and updated my QML TreeView code a bit. You can get a compiled version for Harmattan (N9/N950) … Continue reading