An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- QML FlowListView
- QML Duck-typing Example
- Pebble Protocol Implementation in QML and SkippingStones UI for #SailfishOS
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- KDE Lock Screen vs. Touch Input
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
Category Archives: VUMeter
Just packaged the QML version of VUMeter for Mer/Nemo. You can get it from my download repository.
Some days ago VUMeter for Harmattan/MeeGo got accepted in the Ovi Store: http://store.ovi.com/content/210578
I just uploaded version 0.2.1 of VUMeter for Harmattan (N9/N950) to rzr’s and my repository. This is a QML port of the VUMeter version which is available for Fremantle. At the moment the Harmattan version is still missing some of … Continue reading