An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- #Pebble App for #SailfishOS / #Jolla Updated: SkippingStones 0.10
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- QML FlowListView
- KDE Lock Screen vs. Touch Input
- QComboBox for QML
- Plasma Active for Archos G9 armv7hl
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
Category Archives: To-Do-O
I had a little time to continue hacking on the Qt/QML port of To-Do O, Q To-Do. During this work I also reworked and updated my QML TreeView code a bit. You can get a compiled version for Harmattan (N9/N950) … Continue reading
Thanks to the community testers at apps.formeego.com MeePasswords and Q To-Do are now in the official software catalog there. Thanks a lot for your testing work and feedback. :)
Q To-Do is a work-in-progress on porting To-Do-O to Qt/QML. Currently Q To-Do supports the basic features for handling a to-do list, such as: adding new, editing, deleting, or moving entries. A sync functionality as in To-Do-O is currently missing. … Continue reading