An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- KDE Lock Screen vs. Touch Input
- Plasma Active - Archos G9 armv7hl Rootfs Tarballs
- QML TreeView
- Plasma Active for Archos G9 armv7hl
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
Category Archives: QZeeControl
Recently, I got a Crazyflie. As I also own two Zeemote JS1 remote controls, using these for controlling the Crazyflie suggested itself to me. In a previous post, I introduced QZeeControl 2 which enables using Zeemote remote controls, e.g., on … Continue reading
The Zeemote JS1 is a small bluetooth joystick remote control. In the past, I already created some apps that allow the usage of the Zeemote JS1, like QZeeControl (for Harmattan/MeeGo on the N9 and N950) and Zeecontrol (for Fremantle on … Continue reading
Today, I also packaged QZeeControl for Mer/Nemo. You can get it from my download repository. However, please keep in mind that this is still very experimental. It also seems that Bluetooth support is not very mature in Mer/Nemo yet. In … Continue reading
QZeeControl for MeeGo/Harmattan can now also be downloaded from the Ovi store: http://store.ovi.com/content/269986 Please make sure to read and follow the usage instructions in order to have the best user experience.