An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- New Version of the QML TreeView
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- Pebble Protocol Implementation in QML and SkippingStones UI for #SailfishOS
- Plasma Active 4: New Rootfs Tarballs for ArchosG9 and Nexus7
- Q To-Do Version 0.7.1 + Updated QML TreeView
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
Author Archives: ruedigergad
Recently, I have been even more busy than usually. As one consequence, I couldn’t really keep track of announcing improvements in SkippingStones. In this post, I try to summarize the most important changes very briefly and add a link to … Continue reading
In the last days, I put a little bit more work into my SkippingStones app that enables the usage of Pebble smart watches with Jolla smartphones. The result is SkippingStones version 0.10 which features the following improvements. Improved Handling of … Continue reading
Below are two new panoramic photos. The first one was taken some time ago in Palmengarten Frankfurt. The second shows clouds in the view from Bad Vilbel Heilsberg in the directions Frankfurt and Taunus.
Recently, I got a Crazyflie. As I also own two Zeemote JS1 remote controls, using these for controlling the Crazyflie suggested itself to me. In a previous post, I introduced QZeeControl 2 which enables using Zeemote remote controls, e.g., on … Continue reading
The Zeemote JS1 is a small bluetooth joystick remote control. In the past, I already created some apps that allow the usage of the Zeemote JS1, like QZeeControl (for Harmattan/MeeGo on the N9 and N950) and Zeecontrol (for Fremantle on … Continue reading
This is somewhat an announcement as well as a call for participation. Some time ago, I treated myself to a Pebble smart watch. As my primary phone is a Jolla smart phone, apparently, the next “logical” step was to get … Continue reading