An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QML FlowListView
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
- QML Text Input for Maemo Fremantle
- Nexus 7 MOSLO with kexec hardboot and 3G Nexus Support
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- KDE Lock Screen vs. Touch Input
- Speed up TDD in Clojure with lein-reload
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Finally, success in getting 3G in Plasma Active on Nexus 7 to work. :D I uploaded a patched version of ModemManager to the Nexus 7 hardware-adaptation repository. So far, it seems to work pretty reliable. Please note that I disabled … Continue reading
Some time ago I started to write a simple guide about the Clojure programming language. In the meantime I also added an introductory presentation. Finally, I also had the time to push everything to github: https://github.com/ruedigergad/clojure-by-example For those who didn’t … Continue reading
Just a small update to (partly) answer my own question: apparently, the 3G modem in the Nexus 7 can be accessed via the cdc_acm Linux kernel driver. Great thanks to whoever activated that option in our hardware-adaptation kernel (I suspect … Continue reading
This time I am not announcing something but want to ask a question: is there a driver for the Nexus 7 3G/UMTS/HSPA module/chip for Linux? Here is what I could gather so far: according to some sources the WWAN chip … Continue reading
A new rootfs tarball of Plasma Active for Nexus 7 is available: http://download.kde.org/unstable/active/3.0/images/nexus7/plasma-active-nexus7-testing-mer-latest-2013-01-07.tar.bz2.mirrorlist In this snapshot sound and hardware-accelerated video playback (at least for mp4 videos) should work out of the box. Note that you might need to un-mute the … Continue reading