An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QML Duck-typing Example
- QML TreeView
- QML Text Input for Maemo Fremantle
- The Ludicrous N900 Powermat Mod
- N9 Touchstone Mod
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
- New Version of the QML TreeView
Monthly Archives: December 2012
We are very happy to announce the first testing release of Plasma Active for Nexus 7. Plasma Active, in a nutshell, is a Linux distribution (based on Mer as a core) that is specifically optimized for tablet computers. Tuomas Kulve … Continue reading
In a prior post I wrote about how I got MOSLO running on Nexus 7. In this post I just want to briefly introduce that the current version of the Nexus 7 MOSLO now also supports dynamically loading kernels via … Continue reading
Recently, I got my hands on a Google Nexus 7. This is quite a nice device. But as you might have figured from my other posts I am not that much interested in using Android on it. Fortunately, it is … Continue reading