An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- QML FlowListView
- QML TreeView
- QComboBox for QML
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- New Version of the QML TreeView
- Plasma Active - Archos G9 armv7hl Rootfs Tarballs
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- QML Text Input for Maemo Fremantle
Monthly Archives: November 2012
In a “normal” QML ListView, typically, all elements have the same width; essentially, the width of the ListView. I had a use case in which I wanted to be able to display multiply elements side by side as well as … Continue reading
I just succeeded in dual booting my N9 with Nemo and Harmattan. This is pretty cool as I can switch dynamically between Nemo and Harmattan on my day-to-day phone now. :) Please note that by doing the steps below you … Continue reading
I just changed the names of my two Clojure libraries cljAcmeUtils and cljNetPcap. Those two libs are now named clj-assorted-utils and clj-net-pcap respectively. Please excuse the inconvenience but I felt this step was necessary as I wanted to upload these … Continue reading
Earlier, I wrote about how to use UMTS with the Archos 3G USB UMTS stick in Plasma Active on Archos G9 . There I introduced a number of custom stuff like changed kernel config, additional tools (usb-modeswitch), or additional configuration … Continue reading