An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QML FlowListView
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- Nexus 7 MOSLO with kexec hardboot and 3G Nexus Support
- QML Text Input for Maemo Fremantle
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
- KDE Lock Screen vs. Touch Input
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- Speed up TDD in Clojure with lein-reload
Monthly Archives: September 2012
In this post I showed the basic steps on how to enable the general possibility for running Nemo Apps on Plasma Active. With this preparation it is, e.g., possible to run the Nemo version of Q To-Do or MeePasswords on … Continue reading
Currently, PlasmaActive is still lacking quite a number of apps. In order to, at least temporarily, circumvent this issue, one option is to use the corresponding Nemo apps. Usually Nemo apps are intended for smaller screen sizes like found in … Continue reading
There had been some changes in the layout of the Mer repositories some time ago. So in order to install FingerTerm now you need a different set of download repositories. Below is the updated snippet: Note that I had to … Continue reading
Last December I started to experiment with stitching photographs to panoramic photos. In this post I publish some of the results I created over time. All these photos were taken with either the N950 or N9. The stitching software I … Continue reading
Already before my vacation I fixed some annoying issues in cljNetPcap. You can get cljNetPcap version 1.6.3 from its github page. This version improves the stability, offers more robust mechanisms for extracting the shipped native libs, and improves the stability … Continue reading