An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- QML FlowListView
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- Plasma Active - Archos G9 armv7hl Rootfs Tarballs
- KDE Lock Screen vs. Touch Input
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
- New Version of the QML TreeView
- Speed up TDD in Clojure with lein-reload
Monthly Archives: July 2012
When one wants to achieve dynamic behavior in object-oriented languages like C++ or Java one approach is to leverage inheritance; e.g., one could define a base class or an interface that defines a method, say “foo()”, that must be implemented … Continue reading
With the current Plasma Active images available from basyskom I had the issue that the touchscreen of my Archos 101 G9 Turbo was not working. As it turned out the reason was simply that the required kernel module was not … Continue reading
Alright, the setting is this: I got an Archos 101 G9 Turbo with the goal to experiment/develop/play around with Plasma Active/Mer. I use the images available from basyskom. Unfortunately, with these images the touch screen on my G9 did not … Continue reading