An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- QML SectionScroller vs. QAbstractListModel
- Enabling UMTS on Archos G9 in Plasma Active
- QML Text Input for Maemo Fremantle
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
Monthly Archives: July 2012
When one wants to achieve dynamic behavior in object-oriented languages like C++ or Java one approach is to leverage inheritance; e.g., one could define a base class or an interface that defines a method, say “foo()”, that must be implemented … Continue reading
With the current Plasma Active images available from basyskom I had the issue that the touchscreen of my Archos 101 G9 Turbo was not working. As it turned out the reason was simply that the required kernel module was not … Continue reading
Alright, the setting is this: I got an Archos 101 G9 Turbo with the goal to experiment/develop/play around with Plasma Active/Mer. I use the images available from basyskom. Unfortunately, with these images the touch screen on my G9 did not … Continue reading