An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active - Archos G9 armv7hl Rootfs Tarballs
- Pebble Protocol Implementation in QML and SkippingStones UI for #SailfishOS
- #Pebble App for #SailfishOS / #Jolla Updated: SkippingStones 0.10
- New Version of the QML TreeView
- QML TreeView
- Q To-Do Version 0.7.1 + Updated QML TreeView
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
Monthly Archives: June 2012
cljAcmeUtils is a collection of assorted helper functions that I wrote over time in order to reduce the amount of duplicate code in my Clojure projects and to help me implement code quicker. Now, I finally had the time to … Continue reading
Update: Please note that cljNetPcap had been moved to clj-net-pcap. cljNetPcap allows to easily capture packets in Clojure. cljNetPcap builds on top of the jNetPcap Java library and provides a wrapper/facade/whatever for easily using the functionality as provided by jNetPcap … Continue reading
While Nemo/Mer runs reasonably well on N9/N950 there is a little annoying issue: the battery status is not correctly displayed. Reason for this is that there is currently no driver for querying the required information from the battery gauge chip … Continue reading