An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Automatically clone all repositories defined in conf/gitolite.conf
- QML FlowListView
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- Recursive Update Script for SVN, Git, etc.
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- New Version of the QML TreeView
- QComboBox for QML
- Plasma Active 4: New Rootfs Tarballs for ArchosG9 and Nexus7
Monthly Archives: June 2012
cljAcmeUtils is a collection of assorted helper functions that I wrote over time in order to reduce the amount of duplicate code in my Clojure projects and to help me implement code quicker. Now, I finally had the time to … Continue reading
Update: Please note that cljNetPcap had been moved to clj-net-pcap. cljNetPcap allows to easily capture packets in Clojure. cljNetPcap builds on top of the jNetPcap Java library and provides a wrapper/facade/whatever for easily using the functionality as provided by jNetPcap … Continue reading
While Nemo/Mer runs reasonably well on N9/N950 there is a little annoying issue: the battery status is not correctly displayed. Reason for this is that there is currently no driver for querying the required information from the battery gauge chip … Continue reading