An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- New Version of the QML TreeView
- Q To-Do Version 0.7.1 + Updated QML TreeView
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- QML TreeView
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- QML FlowListView
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Q To-Do is a simplistic todo list organizer. Q To-Do is available for Harmattan/MeeGo and Nemo/Mer. For more information about Q To-Do, its features, usage, installation, screenshots, etc. please see the new Q To-Do homepage at github. Up to now … Continue reading
MeeGo/Harmattan uses Debian-based packaging whereas Mer/Nemo uses RPM-based packaging. Additionally, there are also some differences with respect to using the OBS for publishing packages. This might lead to some confusion when one tries to package and publish packages for Mer/Nemo. … Continue reading
I am currently working on packaging and publishing some of my applications for Mer/Nemo. Within that process I needed to lookup missing dependencies quite often. In this post I will write about some ways I found useful for looking up … Continue reading