An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- QML TreeView
- QML SectionScroller vs. QAbstractListModel
- QML Text Input for Maemo Fremantle
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- New Version of the QML TreeView
- Plasma Active Custom Keyboard
- Plasma Active - Archos G9 armv7hl Rootfs Tarballs
Monthly Archives: March 2012
While the “Tag List” plug-in for Vim is really great, there is one peculiarity that I wasn’t so happy about. By default the displayed directory names are absolute paths. Hence, working in a little bit (depending on the displayed width … Continue reading
In this post I wrote about how to use a Qt model with the QML SectionScroller. A more advanced use case is to encapsulate such a “basic” model in a QAbstractProxyModel instance like QSortFilterProxyModel. This at first will brake your … Continue reading
Personally, I am a big fan of the Test-driven Development (TDD) approach; iterative development by writing tests first and then implementing the required functionality is just so much fun and very efficient as well. As a very nice side effect … Continue reading