An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active - Archos G9 armv7hl Rootfs Tarballs
- KDE Lock Screen vs. Touch Input
- QML TreeView
- Plasma Active for Archos G9 armv7hl
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- Hotplug an External Screen to your Laptop on Linux
- Reorder Items in a QML ListView via Touch Gestures
Monthly Archives: January 2012
With udev you can trigger actions when an external screen/monitor is connected. This is, e.g., useful when you want to automatically perform some actions when an external Screen is connected to a laptop. Such actions could be to automatically enable … Continue reading
I added a somewhat experimental feature to the Harmattan version of MeePasswords. The new functionality enables you to use NFC tags as means for authentication instead of having to type in your password. You can get the most recent version … Continue reading
Thanks to the community testers at apps.formeego.com MeePasswords and Q To-Do are now in the official software catalog there. Thanks a lot for your testing work and feedback. :)