An app to securely store short snippets of confidential data like passwords etc.
An easy to use to-do list organizer.
Note: All featured apps are available for BlackBerry (BB10) Z10, Q10, and Q5, Desktops (Linux, Windows), and Nokia N9.
All offer synchronization features to sync between, e.g., smartphone and desktop (Requires an e-mail account with IMAP support.).
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Data and Objects between C++ and QML and vice versa
- Plasma Active for Nexus 7: Running the touch-optimized Plasma Active Linux Distribution on Nexus 7
- Nexus 7: Easily Flash/Access Entire Userdata Partition
- QML FlowListView
- Plasma Active 4 for Nexus 7 (2012) and Archos G9
- Pebble Protocol Implementation in QML and SkippingStones UI for #SailfishOS
- QML Duck-typing Example
- N9: Dual Boot Nemo and Harmattan
- KDE Lock Screen vs. Touch Input
- #Pebble App for #SailfishOS / #Jolla Updated: SkippingStones 0.10
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Q To-Do is a work-in-progress on porting To-Do-O to Qt/QML. Currently Q To-Do supports the basic features for handling a to-do list, such as: adding new, editing, deleting, or moving entries. A sync functionality as in To-Do-O is currently missing. … Continue reading
Inspired by a comment to my QML C++ Object Example I updated this example to also show how to work similarly with QML lists.
In this post I show how to exchange data and objects between C++ and QML and vice versa. I initially created a simple example from some old code due to a question on IRC. While I was at it I … Continue reading
Simplictionary is a simple reader for dictionaries in XDXF format. It is almost entirely written in QML (except the usual launcher part and a tiny helper class for getting a list of installed dictionaries from the filesystem). You can download … Continue reading
I regularly use LaTeX for documentation. While lstlisting is really great for printing snippets of code out of the box you may encounter some situations where you need to tweak it a little to fit your needs. Imagine you have, … Continue reading